Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sept 29th, 2010

Good Morning everyone!!!!!

HOW amazing I feel today !!! YAY!!! Resting worked !!

I was able to achieve a track workout last night, 8 miles, while seeing a few friendly faces. It was sooo nice to run fast again and also be able to accomplish it. Of course, I was not as happy with my performance, yet, thats OK. I am coming back into it after a much needed break.

Here is what I ran last night:

One mile warm up
3 x's 800 M with 400 M cool down
10 x's 400 M with 200 M cool down
One mile cool down

Thanks to everyone I seen last night. It was nice to see a familiar face that had some troubles with a hamstring!!

Today - I think I will take it a bit easier and do a circuit with some cross training :O) * Oh and the dog is going to the salon!!

Push on dear friends push on and remember: ANYTHING you put your mind too is POSSIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment