Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sept 12th, 2010

What an absolutely amazing morning for a run :O)

A few us of met in Rochester and ran the Douglas Trail. We took off and then took a small break in Douglas ( water/Gatorade ) and back on the trail. To come in at the end for a total 10 miles :O)

The trail was beautiful to run on and the weather was excellent to run in. It was also very nice to have been joined by Sam and Adam, both Team R.E.D. members. This helped the run go by faster than being there on my own.

Plus, to my surprise, it was both of their first time running this distance :O) They did great for a long run !! We took it slower and easy, as I hit hard last night on the 5K and its been a long week for me.

I will have now completed a total 35.5 miles this week. My body is a doing amazing well, for that many miles, where I would think it would be in shock. And yet, its not. What else I find a bit interesting is that the 5K went by MUCH faster than I am used!! Something is working running all these miles and the harder workouts!!

The hard work pays off :O) It really does, people!!!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, my dearest friends!!

Big Hugs sent out to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment