Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sept 11, 2010

It was a GREAT day to run a 5K :O)

I was able to join the Chosen One Run in Zumbrota this afternoon. It was very nice company and it was beautiful weather for a run. I was joined by my personal trainer, Sherry Sonneberg, and a friend of ours, Jenny O'Connor.

I am very proud to say that I was able to PR tonight. It was not a huge change in my last PR, yet, it is a PR.

25:15 ( running at an avg. of 8:10 min/mile )

Tonight my body sleeps well, knowing that what I have been training and all the hard work I am applying is paying off!!

* I have had a horrible cold and I am hoping that possibly that added to the time *

IF I CAN YOU CAN!!!

I have a Girl Friend, Sharyce, who ran her first 5K this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its absolutely amazing to see how she progressed and achieved. Congratulations!!!

Good night Dearest Friends -- Good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment