Friday, September 10, 2010

Finally Friday :O)

I have to say that I am pretty much stoked that it is the weekend!!!!! So excited, I have decided to put in a 5K on Saturday ( Adoption run in Zumbrota ) and a 10 miler on Sunday :O) Today is a rest day for me and my temple ( body ).

Yesterday, I was unable to blog as it was a VERY busy day !!!!! Yet, amongst the chaos and commotion, I was able to grab Ang and take her with me to Team R.E.D. and run a nice 5 miler!! Than we ended up at the Bears Den to eat a lil bit.

Life is good today. To be able to look at where I am, feel the pain and to know that it is all paying off!!! In the end -- I feel a completely solid soul when I lay my head to sleep at night!!!!

Have a great Friday my dearest readers!!!

Push on -- there is NO limit you can NOT reach!! ( JUST DO IT )

No comments:

Post a Comment