Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sept 1, 2010

Today seems to be a glum day -- again -- I did not get my track work in last night and I am hoping to pick it up today. Somewhere, it seems to be a very busy day today for I have open house for my eldest child today. That would be priority, as well as making sure that I get my work all taken care of before I leave for the open house.

Yesterday, I was able to squeeze in a good workout. I have a new set of exercises from my trainer ( Sherry Sonneberg) and added some cross training in. I put in a 20 min regimen on the elliptical, also. I will beef up those minutes on the Friday, when I redo this set of exercise.

I am lacking my moto this week, hoping to get in a track workout today and pick it back up.

I am trying to grasp all positive and good energy for today and to move forward.

Push on my dearest friends, push on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment