Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday, August 27th, 2010

Yay!! Its FRIDAY :O)

Hoping that all is well with all of you this fabulous day!! Upon us is the weekend, which means rest and relaxation.

I was able to meet with my trainer last night, after a wonderful run with Team R.E.D. ! We were able to pull in 6 miles and it felt amazing, after I did it, of course. For there were some hills I really didnt like -- yet -- held strong through them and followed everyone!

The meeting with Sherry, my trainer, was amazing !! My measurements were DOWN again :O) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My weight is also down, yet, thats not so much of a concern any longer. The inches coming off is what really excites me.

We spoke of a new plan for my strength training and also some routines to throw in with the running. This will allow for me to become stronger, while learning how to run fast. As well as, making darn sure that my body does not fail me during all this exercise :O) Its important for me to take care of my body as though its a temple!!!

I am very excited for the next few months, while training for a half an also working my muscles!!! LIFE IS GREAT!!!! AND its getting BETTER!!!!!!

Push on dear friends, push on!!!

* Have a great, relaxing and fun weekend!! Hugs to you

No comments:

Post a Comment