Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26th, 2010

Today was a good day !!! I am feeling a bit gloomy, so I didnt know if I could pull off the hills today, yet, I surprised myself!!

4 miles and 9 hill repeats, pushing up them at 7:50 to 8:30 pace each :O) I think that pretty darn good considering !!! This brings me to 22.75 mi for the wk thus far an tonight is Team R.E.D.!!! That will be another 6 mi to add.

I am considering doing a 5K this weekend, which has been undecided as of yet. I will for surely be doing a long run -- thinking around 10. This will begin the long runs and keep the other at a base of 6 mi. My longest run this fall will be 15 miles an then I will complete a half marathon and pull it into a full marathon training schedule.

Tonight I also meet with my personal trainer !!! Which I am very pumped about, being the state that my body is in and holding !!! I am hoping to see much improvement in the inches :O)

Wish me luck !!

Onward, my friends, onward!!!

Believe in yourself, as if you were believing in someone else!!! YOUR WORTH IT!!!

Hugs to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment