Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 10th, 2010

Oofta!

How good it feels to be able to do the 3.25 of hills next to Somerby!! Even on a humid day !! That felt soo good -- I did manage to slow it down and not push myself to near death. Yet, I did find myself walking twice, so that the cramping in the tummy did not continue.

I was also able to pull it in and do two sets of circuits.

This is feeling pretty darn tooting good :O)

Still searching for a fall marathon -- I will find one -- just in time. For now I will just work as though there is one out there.

Yesterday I was so kindly reminded of the heat that is upon us and the conditions it may bring. So, to be proactive, I am very well hydrated as well as hydrating again when I return home. Making sure that the body does not go into shock and also not to overdue it.

Saturday morning I will run in Kasson at their festival. I am going to sign up for the 5K. On Thursday, Team RED is meeting in Rochester for a run. It feels pretty amazing to be able to meet fellow runners and make new friends!!!

Life is good.

Live to run another day, my friends.

Happy Running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment