Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 19th, 2010

Hello hello hello --

Well its thursday and I have 24.75 mi to note :O)

It was a great day today !! I did a 3.25 miler of hills and hit em pretty decently. Than I did 6.25 tonight and I was able to run with a new friend, Angie!! It was actually pretty awesome!! It was a long run for her and it FELT amazing to me -- I actually could have kept running !! I think I really felt it after sitting at the Bears Den with the gang ( TEAM R.E.D. ) and a little bit as I blog...yet, it was a GREAT day.

Tomorrow -- I need to run a mile at my fastest pace !! I need to run out to a place where its flat and not alot of traffic, this will help determine my track work ( Speed work ) for my training. I will be running a half in Oct and then a full in Feb I will need to be PREPARED!!!

Shooting for 28 miles this week -- so far so good !!!!

Push on Dearest friends, Push on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment