Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 9th, 2010

The beginning of a fabulous week!!

I was able to run with my friend, Tom. We did a 4.5 miler today in the humidity and the heat. Sure didn't feel to horrible UNTIL we turned around and that sun was beaming down on me. Wow, what scorcher!!

The need to walk did set in for a minute, yet, with Tom there I was able to continue my run. I did slow us down a little bit, for I did not want to run into any problems during that run either. It was still a good time for a hot day.

For today, I believe that I will run indoors and try the treadmill OR I will run a short run outside and than bring it in and do my circuits. I really should try to utilize that wonderful fitness center that is included in my rent. Nice AC and many pieces of equipment to utilize - Really can not just allow it to just sit there.

I am beginning to look at airfare and also the price of the full in Austin in February. Its time to book it!! I am going to look for a half in November, as well. I need to keep my motovation and that deems to work excellent for this gal. Putting forth the cash, seems very motovating to myself.

Eitherway, the exercise/running continues as well as continues to do amazing to my mind, body and soul!!!

Happy Running to you today * IF ya go outside and run, run short and ez and if you can take a partner !!

No comments:

Post a Comment