Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16th, 2010

Today was a good day :O)

Hit a 6 miler today -- The wind and the cooler air felt amazing !!!!! I took it easy out there today, for I didnt place any water and I also ran a 5K on Saturday. After PR'ing I figured today was a good day for a recovery run!!!!

I am hoping for some good speed work and hills to put into the training plan this week. Working my way up to around 35 miles per week will be the goal the next week or two. Time to start adding all the mileage one can, for the full in Feb will be here sooner than later and I want to make sure this body is ready to cross that finish will all that it can.

Never did I imagine that I would be interested in running the Boston, yet, the more I hear about it and the experiences one has while there, I am becoming more and more interested. Time will tell.

For today, I am proud of my 'lil 6 miler :O)

Happy Running my friends -- push on, baby, push on!!


Hugs to you

No comments:

Post a Comment