Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th, August

Good Morning!!!!!!

Wow - What an amazing evening!! It completely rocked my world !!

First - I did a 2.5 miler and a good circuit workout for my noon hour, as I needed to let off some much needed steam from work!!! OOOFTAAA...

Second - I thought twice about not going to Team R.E.D., for the heat/humid was awful!! YET -- I told my children, that since it was at a Hosting home and there were other families and their children were joining everyone that they could as well. Soooo ..since I told my children I would bring them I had to follow through. We went and OMGosh I am sooooooooo happy that I went and joined them!!!! They really are such a fun bunch!!

I started out with the idea of the longest run and ended up with a longer one. HA. I was joined by two individuals, Dave and Steve. That was neat as we were able to get to know one another and help each other through the lil bumps that we would have ( for me anywho == not to sure bout them, as they didnt share them! HA ).

We ended up doing around 7.2 miles!! Thats pretty darn good in that heat index!! We ROCKED!!

Hope you all have a fabulous day !!

Its rest day for this gal -- as tomorrow I am running the 5K in Kasson, Mn at their festival!!

Happy Running my friends, Happy Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment