Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 25th, in the A.M.

Hello Dear Followers!!!

I am sooo excited for this training to progress!!!

Yesterday, was my first track work out and it ROCKED my world!!!! YAY!!!!

I did 9 sets of 400 Meters with 200 Meters recovery ( thats a total of 1.25 miles of 400 meters ) and I pulled in the sprints with some AMAZING times ( 1:50's ) !!!!!

THAN - to my surprise - I was chatting to another Team R.E.D. member, Roger, while he was doing a recovery and I was just sitting there. So, I said, I will go with you this one -- he was doing 800 meters ( 1/2 mi ). I was going strong with him, he has very long legs, and then came to the 400 and was going to dash off, he said: C'mon Lori!! You can pull it through. I held on. THE TIME was FASTER than my fastest mile : 3:29 = 6:58 MILE :O)

Dang -- I am proud today !!! PROUD I tell you...

All the hard work, determination, motivation, and sweat are paying off !!!

Thursday I will see my Personal Trainer for measurements. Lets see where I am 27 months later!!!

Push on my Friends, Push ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment