Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 20th, 2010

Hello Friends!!

I am happy to note that yesterday, I was able to pull of a short 3.5 mile run, including -- my fastest mile at this time ( 7:08 ) -- during the rain pour that we had for a bit in Byron!!!

I was going to head back when the downpour hit, but than I was determined to send off my pace to my friend so that the speed work could be determined for my training schedule!! Here I am soooo happy that I did so and that I stuck with it!!

I read the watch after I did the mile on the track and I almost fell OVER!! I am very proud of myself for accomplishing this !!


It was a very good running week -- I completed over 29 miles.

Next week, we are BACK on !!

Happy Running my friends, push on -- push on!!

* I also can note that I am down to a size 6 in my pants!! Coming from a size 16 thats AWESOME!! WHOO WHOOP!! Between my HP and my determination and prayers, this is all so possible!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Lori! Very proud of your continued progress and strong faith!
    _ Love Jeanette

    ReplyDelete