Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sept 7th, 2010

The day I send off my eldest to 2nd grade. We are all out to do different things in our daily lives. My life with my running/exercise is out to help myself along with my children's.

I told a friend today who was throwing all these excuses at me: If you are NOT in good standings you can not be for your children either !! YOU NEED TO TAKE care of you!!!! YOUR #1!! Than you can maintain a great attitude and a great healthy lifestyle with them and for them !!!! OK -- enuff on that one.

I went to a few parties over the weekend and I had nothing but compliments thrown at me !! It was AWESOME !!! How did you do that Lori?? YOU look amazing -- I simply said: I RUN!!! :O) Of course, I had to tell them a lil bit more, cuz thats how I am !! I TALK!! It was awesome to hear!! Working hard pays off in SO many ways!!!

Last week -- on Friday -- since I didnt repost anything, I had a good friend do a GREAT favor for me!!!

I got asked if I wanted a ride to Kasson, I said for what ? He replied: To run back to Byron. You would have a tail wind. It was a suppose to be a 6 mile run -- yet -- I decided to add a few more miles to make it an 8 miler!!! IT ROCKED!!!!! Got in my miles and also a great workout!! Thanks OL!!!


Off to get some more work done and then I think I am going to log in a short run for today as well as a good circuit to work off the stress from work !!!

Push on my friends, PUSH ON!!!

* Hope you all had a GREAT weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment