Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sept 8th, 2010

Well, my dearest friends, I am plum wore out!! I think I have a bit of congestion going on -- which has wore me out and not given my lungs the right capacity for the air I needed to hit my 400 M's hard tonight.

I was able to run with Sherry today, which was amazing!! We put in 7 miles !! That was so nice to run with her again and its also, as always, nice to get in my miles with someone else!! They go by soo much faster that way.

I was unable to do track work yesterday, so I hit the track today!! I completed 16 400 M's with 200 M recoveries!! Not my best work -- yet -- I did hit the 1:50 mark each time :O) I am proud tonight!!

Its really amazing -- once you get on a track and you feel the need to RUN!! Never thought it would be that way, yet, it is now.

Till tomorrow !! Looking at around 9 split up -- hills/group run with the Team !!!! Yay !!

Push on my friends, push on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment