Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sept. 21st, 2010

Hello Friends.

Looks like I am a bit behind on blogging!!

I was gone this weekend and I was able to run with my good friend, Sharyce, who is now getting into running !!!! She helped me pull in the last of my long run on Sunday. ( 10 miles )

I was also asked to back off a little bit from the training, as my muscles are sore lately. Supposedly I have been pushing my body a bit much. So, the suggestions were to back off some and rest a little bit. Which you know .. really .. I would rather rest up a little bit than burn out completely and or get injured!! I have along ways to go.. if I am going to try to pull in a half marathon and then a full in Feb..

Today I will hit the hills and then the intense workouts will be over for the week. There will be a few base runs and a long run on Sunday.

I will keep you all posted, of course!! For I need to move forward -- not take steps backwards!!!

Thanks for stopping by today !! Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment