Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sept. 26th, 2010

Dearest readers,

I have been completely buried with work and the bloggin has obviously not been well taken care of.

Let me share with you what was done on Sept. 26th.

I was able to complete 13.5 miles!!!! It was a beautiful long run with some great company!! Sam and Adam from Team R.E.D. joined me for some much welcomed company!!! How great it is to run with others - -not only do we get to know one another on a much deeper level, we also don't realize the time !!!

It started out a bit chilly, yet, I shared with the boys, that it would warm up after a mile or two. I think it was around 40 degrees. Our body temp's will add 20 degrees, after a bit. So I knew we'd be good to go shortly there after!! WE were completely amazed at the 60 degrees weather when we returned to our vehicles!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

I am truly grateful for the opportunity to run with such amazing people as well as completing a new PR for the longest I have ever ran :O)

My legs are feeling back to normal and I am not as tired/fatigued as I was before after the running. The break has helped tremendously!! Of course, my head really wanted to get down on myself, yet, my body is my temple and I need to care for it!!!! * Plus, if I am burned out OR injured than I will not be able to run AT ALL!!!

Today is track day, my friends!!

PUSH ON PUSH ON!!! ( with caution of course !! )

Hugs to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment