Friday, October 1, 2010

Oct. 1st, 2010

Holy Cow!! ITS October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( that went too fast!! )

Last night was great!! I was able to meet up with Mr. Woo for a few miles before we all ran as a group and than when we were coming around the corner, there was Marilee running next to Quint while he biked. She than joined us :O)

We met up with the group and, well, I fired Melby. He did NOT have a camera !!! ( J/K on that one Melby ) Low and behold = Renee was there!!!! She had camera in hand. So we took a group pic and then off we went !!

I was running with Angie and her leg was bothering her, so we cut the long run a little bit shorter. Yet, I was able to get in my 6 miles for the night!! What a BEAUTIFUL night to run also!!!

Than we met with the group back at the Den. It was awesome to see Renee again!!! It was also awesome to hear about all the upcoming races that everyone is preparing for!!

GOOD LUCK to all that are running this weekend in the CITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Than I found some more out on who'se running in Mankato this month as well !!

ALSO -- get this -- I might have some people INTERESTED in coming to TEXAS with me in Feb!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off I go to get some work done and then off I go to RUN -- >> 15 miles today with some of the Team!!!!

Push on dear friends, Push on !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment