Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Hello

Today, after a VERY long week, I was able to put in a 10 miler. I had to request some help to do and I was unfortunate not to be able to attend the breakfast yesterday morning!!

My youngest child has been sick since Wed. of last week. We will go in tomorrow for more testing with the doctors. I am hoping that they find what is bothering him and get it taken care of.

That would be the reason I have not been blogging or running. My children differently take president over running, as well as, I am a single parent so that also puts things into perspective!! I was able, too, however grab a break today and get my long run in. Well, a long one, not as long as I would have like.

It was an amazing RUN!! I felt around 7 miles, I could go on all night long. Running into the sunset and just enjoying the beautiful outdoors!!! LOVED IT!!

Of course, I am stubborn and insisted on wearing NEW shoes -- low an behold -- I have a blood blister on my toe. Yet, the shoes FELT awesome !! GREAT cushion!!! YAY!!

I also am in pain, the outside of my right knee. Off to roll that and also stretch it an exercise it. The issue, I believe, to long between runs and also lack of strengthening. Its OK -- work work work!! Which is all worth it !!


I have to sign off and get some shut eye, for it could be a really LONG day tomorrow. Wish us luck and if you pray, please send a few extra for my son!! Hugs to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment