Friday, October 22, 2010

Oct 22, 2010

Today is Friday !!!!!!

Tomorrow is RACE DAY !!!!!!!!

Last night was a great night with Team R.E.D. I was able to walk briskly with Paul M. and chat about the race and other races we have been involved in :O) It was very refreshing as I had a rough afternoon prior to the group run. So this was just the medicine needed.

We walked around 2.5 miles.

Tomorrow is the RACE !!!! ( oh I said that .. he he he )

I have found out that this week with tapering and resting the legs -- it throws me for a loop ( emotionally/spiritually ). I have trained my body to allow to be preoccupied with vacations and flying out and visiting. This week, I did not have that and it has been very difficult for me. I am learning things during this training for this half :O)

I will do a lesson learned after the race. So in case you wanted to take these with you -- you would be able too.

Today is the day to prep for the race and also plan an outfit and warm/dry items. We have the carpool plan all set and the party afterwards :O)

So its off to do laundry, cleaning and planning.


* Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. ~ Mr. Obama ( its just a quote people, just a quote that I happen to utilize )

No comments:

Post a Comment