Sunday, October 24, 2010

ANOTHER PR :O)

Yesterday I ran another half, in Mankato Mn..

Yesterday I completed another half.

Yesterday I PR'd. ( 1:58:50 )

Yesterday I beat myself up mentally for a few miles where I slowed myself down.

Yesterday I seen others accomplish amazing things ( Crossing the finish line, beating the mental walls that we endure while running, challenge themselves to an amazing accomplishment, created different race times, new friendships, closer ties between already had been friends ).

Yesterday I was tired ( woke up at 3:30 to leave Byron at 4:45 to arrive early in Mankato ).

Yesterday my IT Band flaired up.

Yesterday I met new people ( Even cried while one of them held me up and another endured my cussing while I cramped ).

Yesterday was an absolute ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!

Today -- I have stretched my IT, exercised it, treated it with some TLC and about to give it some bathing in some ice.

Today -- I ENJOYED my accomplisments that I endured yesterday.

Today -- I celebrated by speaking to my good friend OL on the achievements and also on my new goals. ( Full in FEB!!! and time to look for another half )

Today -- I baked!! ( Pumpkin Bread, Choc Chip Cookies, Rice Krispie Bars and I am on my way to get some more ingredients to bake Pumpkin Pie and Banana Bread )

Today -- I am not as tired as yesterday and I am very GRATEFUL that yesterday was a PR an amazing accomplishment in itself, completing another 13.1 miles!!!

Life is GREAT today and I am a very lucky soul to be able to enjoy the life that I have!!!!!!!

New friends, New races, New way of life !!!

Push on Dear friends while I rest my IT band and make sure I am fully recovered for my next training session :O)

* Lesson Learned coming soon *

No comments:

Post a Comment