Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nov. 2nd, 2010

As you can see, I have not blogged since I ran the half in 'Kato.

I have been fighting a bit of IT pain. Actually, alot.

I have been told to rest.

This does NOT sit well with me.

Instead :

Beginning yesterday, I am now back at the exercise regimen.

I was able to put some time in on the bike yesterday as well as on the weights. I will be focusing on the bike this week and the weights. Right now it is a week by week basis. As this IT is very painful at this point and if I continue to run I would injure it and it would continue to be painful, forever, I would assume. Suggestions are where its at .. at this point in my life. Which is OK as I have been here before with different experiences in life.

I am going to continue to work on the cardio and core part of my body. This way, if and when this pain subsides, I will be ready to RUN!!!

There is still plans for the full in Feb in TX.

Time will tell with all of that.

On a side note: realizing that I ran the half, PR'd and finished, on an injury boosts my self confidence much more. As Now I know that my time was AMAZING with this in mind !! YAY!!!

Keep on pushin, my dear readers, keep pushin on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment