Friday, October 15, 2010

Oct. 14th, 2010

It was a late night last night for this momma -- so I am blogging today on the run yesterday.

I was able to get in a 7.5 miler!! I met with Marilee and Bri before Team R.E.D and we ran an extra 2 miles together :O) They are both running the full in Mankato :O)

Angie and I than ran the 5.5 miler. I had to stop us, for my IT Band is really flaring up :O( So .. unfortunately, we were a bit behind everyone. YET, we made it !! AND Angie is DOING amazing!!!!!

We had one other incident while running, it was funny, there was a truck with two men in it, pass us and then turn around. I swear it was nothing, but Angie, totally disagreed. Suppose, if I had to really stop running we could have hitched a ride. HA HA HA

Either way, than it was time for Team R.E.D. and it was nice to sit with everyone. WE had a few good laughs and gave some grief to Mr. Melby -- who sooo needed it!!!

I will debate doing some stuff today, for I need to rest this IT Band so that it is strong for the run on the 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet, YOU PUSH ON :O)

Have a GREAT FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment