Monday, October 4, 2010

Oct. 4th, 2010

Chello my dearest friends!!

I was able to get out in the beautiful weather, here in SE MN, today !!

I was feeling a bit foggy, as I believe I may be coming down with a bit of a cold. Yet, I need to continue my training, Mankato is creeping up on us!! 3 Wks -- counting down!!

Ran a 5 miler today and I believe that I realized I need new shoes. Ordered !! I love online shopping, easy, fast and sufficient!! I will have these shoes end of the week and I will be able to break them in for the race :O) Than utilize them to train in for a full :O)

There were many that ran this past Sunday in the cities and ROCKED It out !!!! If you finished the race, I figured, you plain ole ROCKED!!!

It is awesome to be able say that I know so many runners, now!!! How cool!!!! There will be many of us running in Mankato as well !!!!!

I will post more info on that race, if you would like to track people!!!

Hopefully you were all able to do more than you ever thought you would this weekend as well!!!

Push on dear friends, push on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment