Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30th, 2012

Well, there is one more day after today to put in miles and lose more calories. I am pretty happy with all that I have accomplished in 2012, for running, thus far. I am not sure that I have ever started a year off with so many miles and calories burned!!!

Today was a nice 4 miler in the wonderful 40 degree weather. Man did it feel good to put on the tunes and just run!!! Do not get me wrong, I love running with others, but I entirely enjoy running by myself. I know when my body feels good, I know when it doesn't, I know when the right song is on and when my steps are just right. I just seem to be able to be one with the world when it's me and the pavement.

Hopefully you have a wonderful day planned in front of you tomorrow!! I have a new challenge that I have signed up for to help out a local runner. Maybe you would be interested as well, to help boost some motivation ??

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&pli=1&formkey=dHVUQzJJU2p0V1JfMG5LMnN0a25YZGc6MQ#gid=0

This is to get children more involved in fitness :O) And them seeing it work ..Jim is also a teacher in a local school as well.

Help someone out that needs a lending hand, one way or another. Once you give of yourself, you will be amazed at what happens next.


No comments:

Post a Comment