Thursday, February 2, 2012

January 2nd, 2012

Time to start planning a run for the weekend. Sometimes, it seems as though planning the run is way more work then the run itself. One could DEFINITELY back out per that statement, yet, I am NOT willing to give up what I have worked sooo hard for !! So, plans begin!!

I was able to run yesterday, 4 miles, with my dearest friend Val. It's so nice to know that people want to run beside you and that you are one of thier many choices :O) She is becoming more an more stronger in her running and I am super proud of her!!

Today I was able to endure the wonderful Sherry and her training she puts together for my muscles and the definetion I request. My arms/shoulders are becoming sooo well, rounded and very nice looking!!! I do have to say she has done some amazing work!!

My body is definetly feeling all the changes in miles and the more working out. I am a wee bit tired then usual and the hunger is absolutely not lacking, by any means. It's almost time for a trip to the nutriotional store to stock up on the protien and supplements.

I will be starting to work with others more, with personal training and classes soon. I am very excited to put to use what I have learned and help the world once again.

ONWARD my dearest friends -- >> ON WARD!!! Its that first step, not the entire staircase, remember :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment