Tuesday, February 21, 2012

When the going gets tough .. the tough get

Today was a much better day for motivation. I found myself wanting to get in a run and also a workout. I found that I had to cut things short, due to other obligations that came up, yet, I did not use those as an excuse to get out of the exercise. Instead I pushed through it harder :O)

I was able to get in a short 5K run and a nice core workout.

My one foot has been bothering, what I see in the mirror, I do not like, and the lack of lately has definitely worn on me. YET -- when the going gets tough the tough get going !! BAM POW!!

Life is what YOU make of it - not what others make it out to be. Live as though you would want to watch yourself living. It's really all up to you!!

Thought I would share my pic from last years collections...hoping to jolt the motivation just a wee bit more !!

Onward and Upwards ... take that first step to that entire staircase !!

No comments:

Post a Comment