Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Getting a little bit better ...

Today I ran. Seems that I am a wee bit shorter on time, yet, I got downstairs and hopped on the dreadmill and completed a short run.

I need to continue to run 5 to 6 days per week now and get the body retrained... its getting much nearer to race time!!

I have now signed up for another race, to begin the next 19 that I will complete this year. I have signed up for Fools Five in April. I am also going to sign up for two more races in March, just waiting on some details...then off I go :O)

Hopefully you had a fabulous day today and you made some magic happen.

I am not dreading looking in the mirror day after day, this month, now. As I work on me, the one in the reflection always looks better.

Onward and Upward dearest readers !!


No comments:

Post a Comment