Friday, February 17, 2012

It's FRIDAY !!!! Time to kick it into Gear!!

Today is Friday - yesterday was Thursday and I was able to work out with the famous Sherry Sonnenberg and define a few more muscles and also work on the abs!!

I didn't do to much this week, due to recovering from the race and also a horrible head cold that came on. I have about 2 workouts in this week, with 2 more around the corner.

This weekend is long run time !! What a beautiful weekend it is looking to be to do so. Another 15 around the corner and onward to the hard work coming on next week.

The plan is to begin balls to the walls next week, as I get back into the 5 to 6 days per week of workouts as well as 3 extras in the evenings, so that I remember to roll out the muscles and continue with the appropriate stretches.

Your body is YOUR Temple and YOU have to LIVE in it !! How will you treat yours ??


No comments:

Post a Comment