Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Back at it Baby!!

Here we go -- now that we had a horrible race, now is the time to start planning on kicking ARSE!! BAM !!!

Had my first work out for the day. There will be another one this evening. The end of last year, I had my 5 to 6 days of workouts down, with 3 days of core workouts in the evenings. I put these into place so that I would maintain tending to my muscles ( ie: rolling/stretching ) and I am about to put this routine back into full swing. So it will lay out like this:

Monday -- A run and A core
Tuesday -- A circuit and some personal training
Wednesday -- A run and A core
Thursday -- A workout with my trainer
Friday -- A run and A core
Saturday -- LONG RUN

Seems that I have a full schedule this year of races, 20 of em to be exact, and I need to make sure there is NO injury and also that I am fueling my body.

That's the other part that I am going to work diligently one. Eating MORE/BETTER and also making sure to start training with  more electrolytes and salt tablets.

I have a few goals with all my exercise: teach others to take care of their temples, lean my temple out without a surgery and also attain all my goals.

One other thing -- I am now directing a race in April '12. Heres the link to pre-register: http://www.events.runningroom.com/site/?raceId=7739

Upward and Onward !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment