Monday, February 20, 2012

Not feeling it ...but doing it !!

Not sure what is up lately, I am able to honestly tell you that I do NOT want to get out there!! YET -- I set it up so that I have too!!

I set up a long run yesterday with a new found friend, all the while, making myself accountable and HAVING to get out there to get the run out of the way. It was done.

13.5 miles SLOWLY ....





Course I beat up on myself, yet, I know that long runs are suppose to be slow ( er ) and I also had horrible cold this past week, as well as, a horrible race. Where my body was/is still recovering. Give myself a break they keep on saying....working on it :O)

Instead of a run today, I am doing my core workout and a circuit tonight. Looking to drop body fat and inches so that when I am out there racing the body can handle a bit faster pace.

I have learned that when the tough get going - the going get tough!! No reason to give up -- that just means I Have to get started ALL OVER Again and believe you and me, I DO NOT want that !! It's harder to get moving AFTER you quit then it is before you quit. So, one step in front of the other and it will get better. This I do believe.

 UPward and ONward -- GET out there !!


No comments:

Post a Comment