Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23rd, 2012

NEVER EVER allow anyone to take from you what you are able to do for yourself!!

I say this for the past two weeks have been literally hell at work and I allowed my J.O.B. to take away my break times!! WTH for -->> NO idea! But what did I realize ?? That I need my exercise and breaks!!!!

On Sunday I was able to hit 7.6 outside and then finish up 12 miles on the dreadmill. I chose to get a sitter and man alive, I do NOT regret it!!!

This Saturday, I will attempt 17 with my running buddies ... but until then there are a few days and those I plan on hitting the runs/exercises up to twice per day. It's time to get real or get out!!!

As well as that, I am also studying for the NASM PT certification and let me tell ya !! I have much more admiration for those in the health feild !! OOOFTA -- we have alot of muscles, joints, tendons and so on that work together. To be able to teach one to exercise correctly, seems to incorporate alot of knowledge. Good thing I have a FAB teacher -- My trainer!!

Life rocks, only when you take care of you and put the most important person first !! If you do not allow yourself you -- you will lose everything else in life!!!

ONWARD -- ONWARD !!

No comments:

Post a Comment