Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9th, 2012

Today was a good day for some hill work.

As the training now begins to take place, we are off. I ran a total of 3.3 miles today with my good friend, Val. She is doing amazingly well, in her new and loved sport of running :O) She joined me today for my noon run and it was good. We hit some wind, I loved it, as I am learning how to run in it well...

Soon, I will add in track workouts and tempo runs. It's time to get at it -- May is not that far off and in order to make it, successfully, through 26.2 miles..I am going to put my all into it!!! That means mucho hours of training and mucho dedication. Which, I am more then capable of doing -- just NO excuses!!!

I am currently working on lining up weekend runs with those that will help out and also those that love to run, as I do. I am also willing to drive to them, so that I am able to make it easier on them, since they are willing to put in the mileage with myself.

This upcoming weekend, we go longer, again. Hit 15 and up, up, up from there!!! We are OFF an training!!

Hopefully you are all gaining some motivation somewhere along the lines -- >> If NOT hit me up on Facebook : Lori Juette Yokiel ( Belaen ) or on Twitter @ LoriJBY!! I am here for anyone that needs some motivation!! LOVE To help out in anyway shape or form !!!

Onward, I say -- ONWARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment