Monday, January 16, 2012

Jan. 16th, 2012

Top of the morning to you!!!


I waited to post, since my Garmin was MIA and I wanted to make sure to log it via DM. Now that I have it all programed in, its time to share the 14 miler ( 13.87 ).

I was able to run with my new found friend, Jennifer, again on Saturday morning. It was a bit chilly but NO WIND and that was good. Since it was in the negatives, we wouldn't have had enjoyed ourselves, I do not believe, if there were that wind and we had to battle it!! Eitherway, another long down!!

Now I need to work on stretches and also getting in the shorter runs an also some other exercises this week. It's time to begin the excess training!!!

Hope you all had a productive weekend and enjoyed yourselves.

Upward and ONWARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment