Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1st, 2012

Here we are: 2012.

I do believe that some never thought we would ever actually make it this far, yet, we did.

Today was to be a long run day, we decided to go with tomorrow. Today the winds were phenomenal, so we are trying to stay safe! We are aiming for 15 in the AM. Let's see if the MN winds die down and allow us to get it all in.

I opted to not take a rest day and I did an hour an half of exercise. I did my regular strength workout and then added a workout with belly dancing. What a workout that dancing is!!! I sweated like crazy !!!! I believe I will add this to the workouts during the week -- work the core/belly :O) I loved it!!!

Maybe that's something to add to the exercise regimen.... hmmmm

Here's my goals for 2012:

20+ races
A full marathon
PR my 5K, 8K and half times
Workout 5 to 6 days per week burning up to 1000/time

I do hope that you have made your goals and are planning on aiming HIGH for 2012!!

* Shoot for the moon, if you do not make it to the Moon, you will at least make it to amongst the stars *

Push on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment