Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 29th, 2011

Whoa.... major turn of events for the body!!

Last week, I put in a total of 9 miles !! YES -- 9 !! ERRRR.. here's why:

Christmas Eve night, I seem to have come down with a wee bit of a fever and a sore throat. Thinking nothing would come of it, I went to bed and rested. Next day, CHRISTMAS!, I was out with a fever, chills, sore throat, body aches, you name it !! UGH !! And it didn't completely exit the body until today!!

Yesterday, which would total 4 days of that awful bug, I worked out with my trainer and also was adjusted by the Chiro.

Today -- feel like a million bucks!! Pretty great thing, as I am running with Team RED tonight and then on Sunday I am running 15 miles!!

This year for my first day of the year, I thought I would switch it up a wee bit. Instead of doing a 5K, I am going to run 15 miles with a few ladies who have a BQ under their belt ( BQ = Boston Qualifier ). I am excited to begin running more and more with them. For this year, along with having a total of 20 races set aside for my schedule, I am also completely in my first FULL :O)

This is going to be a GREAT year!! Full of success, joy and happiness!!! I feel it in my bones!!

With all that said, I best get my things all done so that I am able to suit up for tonight and enjoy a night with the Team!! !

ONWARD fellow athletes, ONWARD!!!

* If your DREAMS do NOT scare you, they are NOT BIG enough!!! *

No comments:

Post a Comment