Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 8th, 2011

I see that I am behind in blogging... No time like the NOW to get started all over again!!

First things first. The race in Mankato was amazing!! For the first time this year, I PR'd at a half ( this was my fourth !! ). I came in at 1:53 and I am super happy with that time!!

Secondly ( My goals for 2012 ): I am going to shoot for the moon next year and aim for a 1:45. Let's see if this ole body is ready for it. Course, I will train all year long for Mankato - with some extreme training in there for other halves as well.

I have also decided to train for a full. I will do this in May.

My entire goal for halves will be: 3. Making my total halves in my life will be: 10.

I am learning, a little bit here and a little bit there, that all good stuff comes in time. Speed comes in time, not over night. It will take me years to gain speed an momentum. This I am ok with and have accepted. I am just super excited to become stronger and a more well known athlete in the running community!!

I am also working on strengthening all my muscles in my body, to maintain strong runs/races. I am working with my personal trainer, still, and I am currently working out 6 days per week. I, at times, will workout 2 to 3 x's per day.

One other thing that I am working on is gaining my personal trainers certificate. I think it's time to help others and the correct way, all the while doing so in a healthy mannerism and learning as I go :O)

There has been so many things in life this year that have come to me in my journey, called life. I am simply amazed and in awe. I am grateful for all the opportunities and I am working on staying humble.

At the end of the year, I will jot them all down for you to read and share with me.

For tonight -- push on and do all you are able to, to better you !!!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment