Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dec. 13th, 2011

Hello Again.

Today I am happy to report that I was able to run a hilly 3.5 run in Byron. Felt damn good too!!! Not only that, I did it in less time then I did my first 5K ever :O) This is good stuff right here. Means something is working !! ( If you ask me !! )

While I was out running, I was able to meet up with another Team RED member and say 'Hello' !! It was GREAT to see her smile and even BETTER to see her on the road running!! Always love running into other runners :O)

This past week, I have been able to text my trainer with new changes I have seen in my body. YAY!!!! There are some many different muscles forming different shapes in my body. Man, I am LOVING IT!!!! Makes me want to work harder !!

I am also, currently, working on gaining my personal trainers certificate. I really am not one that enjoys studying, not that I really know anyone that enjoys this task. Yet, I am definitely interested in being able to help others out to do the same as I have and also know that I am telling them the correct things to do with their bodies !!!

This week, has already, been a very interesting one to say the least. None - the - less, I do love the pressure. It keeps me hopping.

Tomorrow, another hard workout, followed by closing out the night with another core workout.

My goals this month are to achieve, 1000 cal workout, 5 to 6 days per week. This entails at least 2 workouts per day at times.

Push on dear friends, Push on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment