Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dec. 21st, 2011

I bet you think I do not exercise anymore the way I blog now a days!! OOOFFTTAA!!! Shame on me !!

Well, this week has been a bit of a trial, getting everything jammed into one week ( Meaning a trip and Christmas ). So needless to say, the exercise fell to the wasteside. UHM .. yep..throw in there a flu and a cold with two sick children. So far this week - one hour of exercise.

It's OK. There has to be a 'down' week. I will get some exercise in this weekend. :O)

Next week we begin more running and back to two to three workouts/day. Have to get in those 1000 cal workouts.

I ran 13.1 miles, to an fro Kasson from Byron, last Sunday and man it was a good run!!! Ran it with two amazing women!! Whom both have qualified for Boston. I am super pumped to run with some new ladies as well as the ones I normally run with !!

Life is amazing with all the running friends and buddies I have gained along the way.

Can not wait to get into some new routines and challenges come the beginning of 2012!!!

Push on dearest friends, Push on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment