Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan. 2nd, 2012


Hello Fellow Readers!!!!

What a day !! Holy Hannah -- What a fantastic workout!!!

15.5 miles today, in the 20/25 mph winds, down by Dexter MN ( windmill are in that area ).

I have to say, that without Jennifer and Terrie, I would NOT have made it as far as I did. The last few miles were rough. I did walk some, for I was just plain ole tired. The wind wore me out -- we ran against it halfway.

Worked off around 1700 calories -- so it was worth it. Plus, I am beginning to gain base for the full marathon in May.

I am extremely happy that the ladies stuck by me, I do feel bad for holding them back, but I am grateful that they stuck it out by my side.

If I can do this - so can you !!!

Push on, Push ON!!

* Sometimes its the first step you need to see, not the entire staircase!! *

No comments:

Post a Comment