Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jan. 3rd, 2012

Today was a rest day from running, though I did not waste it :O)

I was able to do some great core work and I am beginning to up my weights on the lifting exercises :O) If I keep this up, I am going to need to purchase a weight bench .. ha !! The 50 lbs is just not enough anymore. Funniest part about that is: I started out with dumbbells that weighed a total of 10lbs. Means that in the few years that I have been exercising daily, my strength has increased!! Guess that will happen, if you persevere. Feels pretty good, when I think about where I started an where I am today. Only to keep going ... and to better myself more now.

I also was able to get in a nice belly dance workout. Let me tell you, if you do not think that belly dancing is a work out -- you are WRONG!! I have utilized this video now twice, in a few days and all I did was sweat!!! Check out this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnJUJoalrc
I am integrating this into my weekly routines now...let's what I see changing and if I could possibly dance a lil bit like a belly dancer .. HA !!

Life needs to stay full of FUN, Laughter, and joy. How can one be free IF they do not let themselves lose every so often ???

Keep on Keeping on my dearest readers. If you are not out there changing something about you, what ARE you doing ????

PUSH ON -- PUSH ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment