Monday, September 1, 2014

Here's to believing, not giving up and 4 more days!!!

What I find interesting is that we all fight what we could have in life, because of fear. We fight the universe and listen to old messages placed in our minds that have allowed our lives to end up right where we never wanted to be. We allow the fear of the unknown to paralyze us. We allow the fear tied to what is not in front of us to stop us from never moving forward only holding onto what we have surrounded ourselves with and what we are most comfortable with. We stop what we dreamed and what we’ve always wished was in front of us because of the fear that it might not happen. We stop ourselves from taking risks, because of the fear of success and failure. What happens if you had no fear and did everything you ever imagined????

Tonight I understand the saying “One day it will makes sense why it didn’t work out” and the one that says: “Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why the others walked out”. There were so many times I would hold onto what I thought it was that I was supposed to have, only allowing me to stay in fear and not take a risk to see the possibilities lying in front of me. I was paralyzed, because how do I know that the actual possibility of falling in love again, was going to come my way. Paralyzed by the thought of being hurt again or even the feelings of love again with the horrible outcomes that may or may not appear.





Tonight (as well as the past few nights) I knew that the sayings were not only written because someone hoped they were true, though they were true and that they did happen to others. Tonight, I looked at him over skype, into his baby blue eyes and the zoo went crazy in my tummy, my heart started fluttering and my mind only wanted to be next to him. Tonight I realized that the feelings of fear were no longer winning and that the feelings of love are upon me. Tonight, I realized that what I’ve wanted to happen and have yearned for, for over almost a decade, has now begun to happen.  Tonight, I realized that the dreams that I’ve always wanted to pursue were not dreams any longer – tonight I realized that my world is now everything I dreamed it could be. Tonight I realized that the lady that wanted something magical in her life has now begun to achieve it. Tonight I realized that the happy ending is upon the children and I and that no matter happens from here and out, I’ve allowed the universe to work 100% in my life. 



There’s still bumps in the road.
There’s still stress to be dealt with.

There’s still hope to strengthen.
There’s still more to do and oodles more to accomplish.
There’s still a huge story a brewin’.

Yet, there’s not a moment to waste and in order to complete this wonderful, magical fantasy story, I need to keep moving forward. There’s no time to stand still or give up. There’s no time to isolate or stop believing. There’s no time to stop living this phenomenal journey……

There’s only this moment and I need to capture them, share them and continue on with my journey of inspiration and show the world that the impossible is possible, which includes a beautiful love story.

Here’s to 4 days until I’m in his arms and I’m able to melt next to him…..but only to plan for the next visit and arrive with surprises for the upcoming month ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment