Tuesday, September 16, 2014

PASSION and MAGIC ~ Our first kiss ~

When I looked at him, he was almost surreal – he was more then I’d ever imagined, even though I’d seen him on Skype, he was ten times better. As I approached him, we hugged and then he kissed me…..

The world disappeared, it was gone.
There was nothing but him and I and then he lifted me up and held the kiss longer.
There were no noises.
There was nothing but him and I…



That moment.
That moment was a month ago tomorrow.
That moment.
That moment, led into another kiss, a few feet away… it was just as passionate. The world disappeared again for that moment.

Before we left the airport, we were downstairs and he threw me up against the wall and kissed me again.

The world stopped.
There was nothing but him and I.
That moment was a month ago tomorrow.
He was mine and I was his and the magic felt so electric.
There were no noises.
There were no people.
There was nothing but him and I.

I’ve waited for almost a decade, to not only find someone that would call me beautiful, but someone that wanted me for me. Not for someone to walk away from, but for someone to want to wake up next to me. I’ve waited for someone to desire me as much as I desire them. I’ve waited ….



When we kiss, the world stops. He makes whatever there is wrong is this world, right.
When we kiss, my foot goes up and my heart flutters.

When we kiss, my breath is taken and my soul melts in his arms.
When we kiss, there’s nothing in that moment but him and I.
When we kiss, the magic is created that no one would break.
When we kiss, the waiting is more than priceless, it was worth it.

Mr. B, I’ve waited for someone like you for a very long time.  What we’ve found is extremely profound and the gods and universe that brought us together has made something amazing and beautiful. The risk that I took to fly out to meet you and put in all towels and give something different a try, was more then worth it. I would do it over 100 times, if I could. Yet, instead, let’s keep the magic flowing and show Florida what a long awaited relationship is and share the joy that we have with those around us.



Here’s to another EPIC adventure in less than 9 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment