Monday, September 1, 2014

A fairy tale ? A reality ? WHO CARES IT'S REAL !!!!!!!!!

In 2008 I lost multiple things and one of them was the man that I married… He decided it was time to move on from the misery that we had encountered in our lives.  For the next three years, I tried my hardest to make it work. To make what I thought was exactly what I was meant to have in my life and to rekindle my marriage, while he was with another woman.

In 2011, as I sat folding socks, watching the ball drop, crying as I did every year after he’d left….I had a revelation. I realized that I was being put through a slow death by myself, trying to change something and someone that I’d never had any control over and that I wasn’t working on who I needed too. I realized that it was time to let go and begin the real work. The work that needed to be had on me and my insides and get my outsides to match.

In 2014, I was given a chance to let go of EVERYTHING that was tied to that past chapter. The previous year, in August, we had to put down our family dog and in November, we had to get a new vehicle, as the van we had would not make it long enough for the children and me. In March of 2014, I was laid off from my job after having been there for over 16 years.  In April, I removed the furniture and items that we had in the marriage. I let everything go that I had between the marriage and myself. There’s no more wedding rings, no more jewelry, no more pictures, no more ties to that chapter.  I decided it was time to start a new. Time to turn the chapter and allow the universe to work it’s magic.




What I didn’t know was that the universe had planned so many amazing things for me as I erased old messages, broke old traditions and turned the page on everything I’d learned growing up and helped me to see new possibilities. I didn’t know that after having worked so hard on my insides, my outsides and the relationships that I’d surrounded myself with and made priorities in my life, were all based in love. Not only unconditional love, but the ultimate, soul jerking, love. I’d erased all the negative people, places and vibes that had impacted or even solidified old messages. I’d move on into a world that I was comfortable in where all I knew was respect, love and patience with every move I’d make. I’d wake up knowing that God had my back and that nothing else was going to erupt that. I’d wake up without knowing how to pay the bills or even buy groceries, yet knowing all along that God had an EPIC destiny for me. Not something that was going to be known to me, but that I was going to be OK. I knew that no matter what all I had to do was the next ‘right’ thing and follow my heart. Not the old ways, messages or even traditional ways of living.

Now do you call the romance that’s new in my life a fairy tale or do you simply call it like it is and a new relationship that I’ve deserved my entire life, only it never prevailed due to the simple fact that I didn’t allow myself to love myself enough to accept the type of man that every woman dreams of.

I think I’ll call it a fairytale, because it’s not only a romance with a significant other, but it’s a romance with myself and how by loving myself I’m open to the possibility of allowing another soul to do the same at the same level as I am for myself. I think I’ll keep it interesting, because we both enjoy adventure and the same level of excitement that keeps a fire a brewing and a life adventurous as well as showing the world that nothing needs to become stagnant for life is an adventure in itself. We both enjoy seeing people smile, not because of only a joke was said, but because deep in your heart, you feel the joy as well. We both enjoy deeply connecting with nature and being reminded where we came from and who’s really in control. We both enjoy helping out the world and showing them that good exists in all totality. We found each other for a simple reason and today I’m going to stick with the hope that it’s to inspire the rest of the world that the impossible is possible, even with a true romance.

Except this romance wasn’t made up – it was created by the gods above and the universe deemed it fit for two souls to meet and create something wonderful only to increase hope and motivation in the world as a whole.

I’m not telling you that what’s happening in my life today won’t end tomorrow, but I am telling you that I’m not going to give up on this adventure, for as far as I can tell my superman arrived and all he wants to do is help me to become more. Which in turn, is what I’ve always wanted in my life. So, technically, another dream of mine is surfacing.

Here’s to believing.
Here’s to a fairytale.
Here’s to what we all wish for and are afraid to seek for it’s in the work that we’ve done on ourselves that created what we have together today.

Work on you and you’ll be absolutely astonished at what will prevail in your life and journey. Sometimes all we need to do is get out of the way and work on ourselves. Learn to love you and be amazed at what else you'll allow yourself to love as well.



Lori Juette Yokiel Motivational Speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment