Friday, September 19, 2014

He's Humble ~ He's Real ~ He's MINE in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart sinks when I know you are hurting and to be over 900 miles away from you, makes it that much more difficult. There’s nothing more I would like to do then be there and put you in my arms and show you that it will be OK. There’s nothing more I want then to take away the pain and make things right for you. To hear the pain in your voice, tugs at my heart, knowing that the moments that created that emotion in you is nothing I’m able to change and to be so far away from you, makes it even that much more difficult.

When you share your feelings with me and your thoughts, the feelings of wanting to be near you are stronger today than they were when we started this journey. You share your utmost thoughts and feelings with me, attracting me to you more and more. You share your pain and joy with me and it’s beyond a comfortable feeling, it warms my heart and creates something I’ve not felt in a very long time. It feels so good to have someone rely on me with their heart and soul, creating a magic I’ve  not received from the other gender in quite some time.

When you share how you handle situations and the actions you put forth over what you’d like to do and what you’re vengeful side would choose, my attraction to you becomes even stronger and more intertwined.

The man I met is not fictitious, he’s real.
The man I’m beginning to know is not only real, but his heart is in the ‘right’ place..
The man I’m falling for has a desire to do right and create a world that is unknown to society today.
The man who is becoming my best friend is beyond an angel type, he’s out to do the world good.
The man I will be with in less than 5 days, is such an extraordinary man, that I cannot wait to share with the world and to show everyone that these men do exist for the women that are READY for a good soul to appear in their worlds.

There comes a time in your life when you need to make decisions and it’s up to each and every one of us to do the next ‘right’ thing admist what we’d actually like to do. We all have desires and wants, yet it is in the good that we need to seek out to overcome all that evil and follow our clear heart and wash it all away by doing good. By following the good in our hearts, we become the stronger person and in the end that person is the one that is rewarded, even though waiting for it takes time and energy. As well as much patience. 

There’s so many lessons I’ve learned in life and one of the hardest ones has been to be the better person, as hard as it is and as difficult as it is to hold to my word and follow through with my actions. Though, I’m pretty certain that anything that I’ve had to hold true too has not only paid off, it’s made those around me stronger as well. 




Hopefully I’m able to never lose this man I share about, actually if I could keep him forever, at this point in our journey, I’d do it. He continues to awe me and show me how great of a human being he really is. We might be in the midst of a long distance relationship, but I’m pretty sure that the gods know what they are doing and that between the distance and time for us, we are finding something magical and today, I’m going to work on enjoying every ounce of it. For who knows..

Tomorrow may never come.


No comments:

Post a Comment