Friday, September 12, 2014

Thank you to the Angel that arrived in my life ( Here's to 13 days till I hold you again )

When you text or call, I immediately want to put myself in a room and lock the door so that it’s just us.
When you share with me your day and what it all entails, I want to be right there with you, watching your gestures and eyes as you share your day with me.
When you explain to me what you encountered with your daughter and the time you two had together, I want to be there to know that you had a great time and see it in your face.
When you ask me what you can do to help or how can you help with my future, I feel at ease and know that my time here is worth every stressful minute I encounter.
When you share with me what you are going to be doing, I want to be there when you return to hear all about it and sit and cuddle, working on the future together.



It’s not an easy challenge, having a long distance relationship with someone that you care deeply for, yet the times that we are together are magical and I wouldn’t change them for the world. It’s the moments that we share, that are priceless for we know that the moments to come will be magical and yet the moments that we have today are all that we have with the memories that we’ve made. 



In 13 days, I’ll be back in your arms, awaiting another adventure with you by my side. Though this time, you'll experience some of the first events that I will also endure and knowing that, makes my future even more exciting. It creates this journey that I’ve only dreamed of for years. A dream that I only wanted for myself, as a little girl. Where I was able to encounter new places, new events, new friends all the while having a friend right next to me, to share all the successes, the joys, the stress, the emotions, the entire experience and know that you are able to enjoy it with me.

As I move forward in life, it seems as though the opportunities are endless and knowing that you want to be right there with me, makes the fears stay at bay and the excitement rise. It comforts me to know that you are interested in everything that I experience, all the while wanting to make it more memorable. It comforts me to know that if I were to fall, you’d be there to help me stand back up. It feels so at home with you and the comfortable feelings that I’ve encountered will only strengthen as we move forward.
The past decade has been nothing shy of trials and tribulations, yet if this is what I was working on and preparing for, your arrival that is, it was all worth it. Every tear, every pain, every moment that I worked through and all that went along with the above.

Here’s to another amazing adventure in 13 days with the man that you are and with the bond that we are creating, only hoping that our future is as EPIC as our adventures have been thus far.

Thank you for entering my life when you did and Thank you for being the man that you and all that you entail. I’m nervous, excited and enthralled to learn more about you and to be able to integrate all that we know into one as we move forward into our lives together.









No comments:

Post a Comment