Tuesday, May 8, 2012

When did I get to this point ???

I went out today for a short run, and for me, short is right. I almost had myself convinced to NOT even run it as it was sooo short !! WTH is that about ??? Our minds are horrible things that we definitely need to keep in line!!

It was a 5K that I ran today -- I took it easy, but again, could run all damn day !!

I am assuming that because I have run over 5 miles for the past few months ( the majority of the time ) my body is ready to run long and also trained for it.

What I am hoping, is that I am in the right mind set. Per se: I am not nervous, I am super excited!! I am not concerned about finishing ( course I am NOT at mile 22 yet, either ), I am just doing today. Keeping things super simple, doing the life in front of me, just being.

The say that once you cross that finish line, for a full, your life changes. You become more confident. You look at the world with a bit more different mind set. You are a different person, from the challenge that you just conquered. Honey, if I am going to be more confident and stronger from this -- bring it ON!!!

Challenges and obstacles are my life.

They have been since I was born. They have been put in front of me, over an over. Some by me, others by others. Yet, they have ALL -- EVERY SINGLE ONE of them have been CONQUERED!!! As will this one.

The only way to live a FULL life is to go through all obstacles, every single one, every single feeling, every single action, every single bump, every single smile, every single one ....... all the way through it. The  ONLY  way to find out what that rainbow holds is to ... slide ALL THE WAY down.

Onward. Upward. Stay ON. KEEP ON....NEVER EVER give up, NEVER EVER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment