Friday, May 11, 2012

Day Before my first FULL Marathon

Well,

Tomorrow is my final test to all the LSR's that I've put in since December '11. Tomorrow is the day that I finish my first FULL Marathon. Tomorrow I conquer a new obstacle.....

Tonight, however, I am not feeling the best. My tummy has been upset on an off all day and the past few days as well as being a wee bit tired. Not sure how I felt BEFORE my first half marathon in '09, I do, however, remember how I felt AFTERWARDS :O)

Let's see how this one pans out. Either way, I put one foot in front of the other..and then I will shall finish the race.

I shall report later this weekend how this pans out -- until then -- I am going to go and do my nails and get some rest.

Best wishes to all the runners heading out tomorrow morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment