Monday, April 2, 2012

Strength Training

Today was a day that I decided to do the weights and a strength workout... 45 minutes worth, 3x's of reps, working on the upper portion of the body while throwing in a few leg exercises.

I might go for a short jaunt later today, yet, with the timing the errands needed for this upcoming holiday, I might just work in core workout this evening to keep the heart a pumping and muscles all stretched out.

Tomorrow I will aim for a 4 to 6 miler, as Wednesday the time will only allow another strength workout ( 2 for this week ) and then I will get in my 2 other runs this weekend, while we are at the family's for vacation.

A side note, after finding out of another expected death of a friend, remind those you love that you care!! One never knows when it's their last day or your's at that......

Stay On. Keep On.


No comments:

Post a Comment